2 to 3 Sweet Potatoes
3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 tablespoons Cinnamon
1. Slice sweet potatoes as thinly as possible.
2. Drizzle with coconut oil, stir to coat evenly
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon
4. Preheat oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/4 inches apart.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours until you have achieved the texture you want.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the chews too, just follow the manufacture instructions.