coconut cinnamon sweet potato chips dog treat recipe
- 2 to 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- Slice sweet potatoes as thinly as possible.
- Drizzle with coconut oil, stir to coat evenly
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place on a cookie sheet 1/4 inches apart.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours until you have achieved the texture you want.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the chews too, just follow the manufacture instructions.