These cranberry oat peanut butter treats are very soft and crumbly, perfect for dentally challenged dogs.
cranberry oat peanut butter dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds