peanut butter bacon dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen small Hearts.