peanut butter flax seed dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.