1 cup shredded Cheese
2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup drained crushed Pineapple* (keep the juice)
1/4 cup drained Pineapple juice
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges. Turn off oven and open door slightly, allow the treats to harden in the cooling oven.
5. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
*Pick a canned pineapple in water or 100% juice, pineapple in syrup usually has added sugar.