sweet potato pear dog treat recipe
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed (just over 1 cup)
- 1 Pear chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- pinch Ginger
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, Fill a cookie scoop 1/2 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats