2 to 3 Chicken Breasts
1/2 small Seedless Watermelon, rind removed and chopped
1 cup Blackberries
1 teaspoon chopped Rosemary
1. Clean the chicken breast and cut into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the chicken slightly.
2. Puree the water melon and blackberries.
3. Place chicken strips into the marinade, add water until chicken is completely covered, and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor, sprinkle tops with chopped mint leaves.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.