cheesy tomato dog treat recipe
- 1 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients stirring well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice. Use a fork poke holes in the tops of the biscuits to prevent then from puffing up.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen Biscuits.