2 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
1/2 cup Spelt Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges brown.
5. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
6. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.