1 Apple, cored and chopped
2 Kale Leaves, stems removed
4 Mint Leaves
1 cup Water
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan or grease a metal mini-muffin pan .
2. Puree apple pieces, kale, mint leaves and water until smooth.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
6. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 24 mini-muffins