frozen spinach cantaloupe dog treat recipe
- 1/2 Cantaloupe pureed (approximately a little over a cup of puree)
- pinch Ginger
- handful of Spinach Leaves
- 3 to 4 Mint Leaves
- Mix pureed cantaloupe and ginger until well combined.
- Pour into molds and place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Mix spinach and mint leaves in a blender and puree until smooth (add a small amount of water if needed) pour over cantaloupe layer.
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
- Run warm water around the mold to remove.