These creamy tomato chicken dog biscuits can be a little sticky but I’m sure your dog will appreciate all your time and effort, and show it by gulping these treats down.
creamy tomato chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen bones.