If you’re looking for a truly special treat for your pup, look no further than this deliciously savory Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken dog treat recipe.
This homemade dog treat is sure to please even the pickiest of pooches. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these prosciutto wrapped chicken dog treats in no time.
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 to 2 chicken breast
- 6 thin slices prosciutto sliced in half
- dried sage
- Clean the chicken breasts, the cut them lengthwise into same size pieces and wrap each with a slice of prosciutto, they are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush sprinkle with sage.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.