I suppose your dog wouldn’t mind if you actually wrapped these treats in bacon .. but the Vet may have something so say about how fat they are getting. :)
1/4 cup crisply cooked and crumbled Bacon (approximately 3 slices)
1/2 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
1 (8 ounce package) Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Allow cream cheese and butter to come to room temperature then combine in a large bowl.
3. Add the rest of ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
4. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with you cookie cutter of choice, prick with a fork to prevent bubbles.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned at the edges.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen paws.